Ordered and bought new an Aliner Expedition.I bought in January and it took until 4/26 to get my unit.

I went to the dealership and they had me sign the financing papers gave me the paper work for the registry, plates and tax. I did everything I was supposed to do. I went there 4/29 to pick it up and accept delivery. The unit was a mess.

Dent in the front, scratches all over the rear diamond plate, caulking all over it, damage inside to the fridge panel and back couch on wood trim edge, across 4 feet of the back there was 16 inch wide scratches on the rear diamond plate, broken cover on 30amp plug outside, black marks on ceiling, caulking missing on front led lights, nicks and marks on aluminum trim around unit and more. Every led light was caulked except for the entire top rear row of red leds. One of the owners named Todd said they were not supposed to be caulked and had black gaskets instead but upon going to pick up the supposed repaired new $24000.00 trailer the entire row was poorly caulked and looked like ***! Prior to that I demanded the unit be repaired and a $1000.00 refund to accept the unit with the damage and refused to let them replace the diamond plating since the unit would never be the same.

I waited two weeks while Manns said they were waiting for Aliner to agree to the $1000.00 refund, that was not the truth, they never went to Aliner I called and verified with Aliner. However Fred Wozniak stated and I quote "Aliner will not agree to the $1000.00 but they will refund $500.00, I will give you a check for the $500.00 so you do not have to wait for Aliner." NOT TRUE. They also said they could not make any decisions until the owner made them. There is a father, two sons and a daughter in law that all are owners.

I was refunded all of my money. I had to pay for a title, plates of which I will not see any refund because Manns dragged their feet from 4/29 through 5/15 and the plates were not cancelled within 10 days.

After listening to their stories I started having a witness with me upon every visit and I also kept my phone on in my shirt pocket recording the conversations since I could not trust them.As a consumer I would never do business with this company again.

Review about: Aliner Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Manns Rv?

Comments